At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8

Reuters: The US Defense Department on Friday released a second batch of previously classified files on alleged unidentified flying objects (UFO) sightings, including references to people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs and fireballs.
At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8.
He is the latest president to release US government reports on unidentified flying objects, a disclosure process that began in the late 1970s.
“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said in a statement.
One of the 222 files released on Friday contains 116 pages of documentation relating to a series of reported sightings and investigations in a top secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to 1950.
“This file contains 209 sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’, and ‘fireballs’ reported near the military base,” the Defense Department said.
Experts said the first batch contained new videos of known sightings but gave no conclusive evidence of alien technology or extraterrestrial life.

DIG Elite Police Force Mehboob Lillah 'shown the door' in connection with Chung Training College's Rs200m embezzlement probe
- a day ago

Who gets to freeze their eggs?
- 18 hours ago
Robinson double rocks Pakistan in first Test before rain stops play
- 8 hours ago
Federal govt seeks review of Imran Khan’s hospital transfer order
- 10 hours ago
PM Shehbaz Sharif inaugurates Google’s Pakistan office
- a day ago
Basant Lahore 2027 dates announced
- a day ago

Karoline Leavitt and the trap of MAGA womanhood
- 9 hours ago

OpenAI reportedly disbanded its preparedness team
- 20 hours ago

Star Wars: Ahsoka season 2 and Starfighter get teased at D23
- 20 hours ago
OpenAI slows advanced AI development after its tools launched cyberattack
- 9 hours ago

A messy lesson for the post-woke left
- 18 hours ago
Google’s Pixel Watch 5 dives deeper into AI and health
- 20 hours ago



